Followers

martes, 22 de julio de 2008

Dark Knight Hype


Dark Knight Hype






The Dark Knight is accepting absorbed to high-heaven. Will it breach $150 actor this weekend? Will Heath Ledger get a following Oscar nomination? Will Maggie Gyllenhaal affect a accomplished bearing of adolescent males to accord homosexuality a try? We can alone hope...

I may see it this weekend, if I can band up my loins and abide all those boyish boys with their Red Bull buzzes and Axe body-spray reek. Or maybe I'll yield advantage of the blank of the added theaters to see something I've absent so far like Wall E or Journey to the Center of the Earth. I absolutely will not be seeing Mamma Mia! I couldn't brainstorm annihilation lamer than a agreeable with Pierce Brosnan and Meryl Streep. Hugh Jackman should be in that...all musicals should accept Hugh Jackman in them. Hell, all movies should accept Hugh Jackman in them (I apprehend that would annoy him out, but I'm egocentric and don't care).

Speaking of Hugh Jackman...the alone Christopher Nolan cine I anytime admired was The Prestige, with its attractive lighting and twisty, metaphysically abstruse plot. I was never a huge Memento guy...just active the adventure astern isn't that abundant a gimmick, and Guy Pearce has consistently addled me as shallow. And Batman Begins was just a big fat snore. Truthfully, the alone acumen anyone cares so abundant about Dark Charlatan is Ledger. It's aberrant concern mostly. It's apparently an all-important achievement anyway, but the actuality that he died is by itself traveling to accomplish it assume added profound. So it's affectionate of cheating.

I apprehension I didn't acknowledgment Christian Bale. That's because Christian Bale doesn't absorption me and never has. He's acceptable at arena psychos, but if animal amore is alleged for, bigger get anyone else. I bet he has a chandelier fabricated out of a Chinese girl's skeleton buried abroad somewhere.