Followers

martes, 22 de julio de 2008

Sure, Mischa


Sure, Mischa






Mischa Barton has called her DUI arrest a "low point" in her life.

I never, anytime would accept anticipation I would be arrested. I was aghast because it associated me with a accumulation of girls that I would rather not be associated with.

Were Mischa pumped abounding of accuracy serum and affected to accomplish a account of the absolute 10 everyman credibility of her life, the DUI arrest would apparently not even accomplish it. Trust me...this allegation has done and had done to her at atomic ten things that accomplish accepting bankrupt for DUI attending like a picnic. And I adulation that acknowledgment about how it "associated her with a accumulation of girls she'd rather not be associated with." Paris, Lindsay and Nicole? You already were associated with them, Mischa. Who did you anticipate humans associated you with? Helen Mirren, Cate Blanchett and Julianne Moore? Keep absent hobag.