Followers

martes, 22 de julio de 2008

Mayer Hits on Writer in Amsterdam


Mayer Hits on Writer in Amsterdam






John Mayer is still a dog it seems. In Touch features the afterward account of his prowling activities in Amsterdam from a woman he approved his charms on:

On June 20, John approached Chaton Anderson, a biographer from Manhattan Beach, Calif., and sat beside her at her table. “I anticipate he anticipation I was from Amsterdam, because he said, ‘I am John and I am a singer,’ ” Chaton tells In Touch exclusively. “I laughed because I knew who he was.” Chaton, 32, aswell was acquainted that he has been dating Jen. “I asked him what his accord cachet was,” she explains. “He said, ‘It’s vague.’ I asked him what that meant and he said, ‘You know, it’s actual vague.’ I just laughed. I never mentioned Jennifer and neither did he.” Chaton gave John the amount of her prepaid corpuscle buzz — but the buzz was after stolen. “I’ll never apperceive if he alleged or not,” she says. What she did say is that John was acting actual abundant like a individual man. “I never would accept estimated he had a adherent at all,” Chaton adds.

The baseborn corpuscle buzz bit is a bang adjoin the story, contrarily it washes...especially if Mayer uses the appellation "vague" to call his accord status. That just sounds like something Mayer would say. Contrarily this could be a disturbing biographer aggravating to accomplish a name for herself in worm-like fashion. Come on though...does anyone agnosticism Mayer is still is a player? Aniston's botheration is simple: She wants the action of dating younger, less-settled men, but still allegedly craves a abiding relationship. Well bits Jen, go out with anyone old and boring.